lunedì 20 giugno 2011

Music For Your Pockets: My Own Holiday



This post is a test for a section of the blog i wanna try. It might be discontinued anytime, or last, not sure what to do of it yet. Still, i wanna give it a try. here, in the midst of my usual ramblings, ill post and share with y'all an album i just discovered or particularly enjoyed. If you know me, you also know that music is as important as oxygen to me. And that i love to share it with others. So if you read this, you might love my suggestions, or feel like dropping yours in the comments or write me to promote your music. Everything is evolving but music stays awesome.


This band is a delight: warm, gritty, southern tinged blues rock, with great guitars and soulful vocals. This record is perfect as a soundtrack for this depressive monday, or for any day of the week when you need to create a heartful, magical moood, while still rockin your ass out.


Reccomended if you like Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin or ZZ Top. Or just cool Bluesy Rock.


Chek them on Reverbnation


Take a Bite

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento